Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Challenge #49 ~ Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday lovely followers!

A couple of quick things before we get started as normal.

#1 - We have one of our former DT members back with us for the whole month! We are very excited for Becca to be our GDT this month. Please stop by her blog and show her some love. 


#2 - It is about that time where I should be hosting a DT call, however only 1 of my DT members left, so I'm just going to stick with a smaller team until June 2016. That's when I will host the next DT call! I hope you will continue playing with us!


#3 - Since the holidays are a crazy time for everyone, we will be hosting an ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE every week for the whole month of December. PLUS you'll want to stop by on the last Wednesday of December as we have EIGHT (8) sponsors plus a blog hop to celebrate our Blogiversary! Don't miss it!


Now first off, we have 1 prizes that were unclaimed from 2 weeks ago so the NEW winners are:


The winner for Challenge #46 - Lacy Sunshine prize is:
#14 - Sara Pyper - Pyper's Creations



The winner for Challenge #48 - Paper Nest Dolls prize is:
#73 - Astrid - Crea Astrid



The winner for Challenge #48 - Sassy Studio Designs prize is:

#22 Desire - Doing Life


Congratulations on your win! Please use the Contact Me button at the top and let me know you've won! You have a week to claim your prizes.


THIS WEEKS TOP FIVE:

 #39 - Torrey


 #58 - Suzette



 #90 - Ina



 #97 - Jen



 #146 - Beatriz

Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED  TOP FIVE badges, you may display on your blog.






Now on to the challenge:

This week the challenge is Anything Goes!

Prize: 3 Digital Images



These wonderful ladies make my job so easy! I love looking at their beautiful creations each and every week!


Using: Fae Believe



Using: Bella Sweet Tea



Using: Demera Star Angel






Using: Shyflower Fairy



Using: Areille Ice Skater Oopsie



Using: Snowman & His Polar Bears



Using: Gabbie Holiday Belle



Using: Amber Yule Maiden



Using:1,000 Member Celebration Freebie
Samantha 

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until December 15th to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is my first time entering and I am not sure where I am to post it. Any help would be grateful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats to the winners and top picks!!
    Great creations from the DT as always.
    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great inspiration cards from the design Team! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that I am one of the winners. Nice price I won. I'm going as email. Ladies congratulations.
    What a wonderful cards made the DT.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely makes from the Design Team. Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what an honour to have been chosen as a winner. Thank you so much. Huge congrats also to my fellow top three. Also thank you to the design team for their inspirational creations. I will display my beautiful personalised badge with pride.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete