Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Inspiration: Challenge #5 - Pinkalicious

** LINK TO CURRENT CHALLENGE**

T.G.I.F fellow crafters!

Samantha here with your Friday inspiration! You still have a couple days left to join in on our "
Pinkalicious" challenge!

 
Just reminding you that we have sponsors TWO this week and they are:

We have sponsors TWO this week and they are:

Elisabeth Bell

Prize: The 2 digi's the DT used







<--- On Cupids Cloud
&
Merry Weather --->

AND


Graciellie Designs
Prize: The whole Key & Roses Paper Pack



I used the On Cupid's Cloud image, and the beautiful Digital Paper from Graciellie!

For more information on how I created this project, please visit my personal blog at:
Designs by Sammy

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, something went wrong with my previous comment. I love your card. The image is very sweet and I love how you coloured it in. Love all the pinks too.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see a linky so my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel, please link up your card on the Linky at this Challenge: http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-5-pinkalcious.html

      Delete