Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Challenge #5: Pinkalicious!

Happy Wednesday!

Thank you all so much for all your support and lovely entries! I also really appreciate all your sweet comments. I hope that you will continue to play along with us every Wednesday!


So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Stamp & Create prize is:
#11. Mel C. - Cards by Mel



The winner for the Bugaboo prize is:
#35. Marjeta - Marjetina ustvarjalnica 

Congratulations Ladies!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.











The DT's Top Three Picks this week are:
We had some FABULOUS entries this past week, and it's always hard to choose just Three. However, the DT and I nominate the following as our Top Three:

OLCC - Day 3 Distress Watercolor #6 -  Kathy  - The Crafty Nurse             


 #22 - Mimi - Crafty Animal                               


Such awesome cards ladies! These are wonderful masculine cards! Here is your PERSONALIZED Top Three Badge you may display on your blog.






Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Pinkalicious!

Create ANY project that features pink, and lots of it! :)

For this challenge we have TWO wonderful sponsors:



Prize: The 2 digital images used by the DT.






<--- On Cupids Cloud
&
Merry Weather --->



AND



Prize: Full Key & Roses Digital Paper Pack


Beautiful job ladies, I love the diversity of this team!




















Remember that Friday's now have an Inspiration Post provided by yours truly! So, stay tuned to see what my take was on this weeks sponsors. :)

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until February 10th to enter! 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!




11 comments:

  1. WOW, what beautiful samples by the DT! Thanks so much for using my papers in such lovely ways for your designs! Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and top picks! Your DT inspiration projects look amazing! Wow, love the images and papers used! Great sponsors! I'll be back to play along for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy, happy, happy!!! I won Bugaboo prize. Thanks for opportunity.
    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Your Design Teams inspirational projects are all gorgeous, done in my fave color of pink! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, what a lovely surprise
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - thank you so very much to you and the DT for choosing my creations as one of the top 3 and I just love my badge :) :) :) Wonderful inspiration by the DT this week, beautiful creations. Big hugs, Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun - I love a personalized badge for winning Top 3, thanks! Really appreciated! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work by DT - love the samples
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful creations by the DT! Thanks for another fabulous challenge, see you again soon. hugs to all :)

    ReplyDelete